Friday, January 10, 2014

Social Spaces in School

Previously, I have talked about briefly on the topic that we chose. Now, I will elaborate more about social spaces. This is one of the most mainstream topic people often talk about these days.

From my observation, I think that there is not enough social spaces for students to socialize with and to hang out in school. I feel that students are 'cramping' themselves in certain social spaces.

By that, What exactly are the problems we are facing in school? What are they lacking of in school? How do we resolve the problem?


Student lounge - one of the social spaces in school.

What is social space?

A social space is physical or virtual space such as a social center, online social media, or other gathering place where people gather and interact. Some social spaces such as town squares or parks are public places; others such as pubs, websites or shopping malls are privately owned and regulated.
(Wikipedia)

No comments:

Post a Comment