Saturday, January 18, 2014

Lack of Social Spaces in School Final Decision: Cafeteria!

4th Week of  Design Process Lesson, me and my group members have elaborated more about social spaces. We thought that we had a lot to talk about so our lecturers decided we should choose one sub-topic and so, we decided to go into deeper research regarding cafeteria!

I feel that it is an intriguing topic to talk about. I am not happy with my school cafeteria as there is only ONE I repeat ONE cafeteria among the 3 campuses. Can you believe that? Sadly during or not during lunch hours the seats are occupied by students from various campus and we did not get the chance to eat :(

Furthermore, the seats outside the cafeteria are placed near the pathway which resulted passer by to have a hard time walking. Speaking about space constraint indoors and outdoors!

No comments:

Post a Comment